The Sanctuary Yoga Room events and workshops are born of passion, honesty, creativity and desire.
They encompass elements of the physical practice, spirituality, mediation, goal planning, nutrition and more. These teachers are voracious in their studies and joyful in their teaching. The content offered is often both cutting edge and rooted in tradition. It is the passionate, peaceful, loving presentation of the content that makes these workshops feel like magic.
If you have questions about these events or workshops, please feel free to contact us through this site for more info or to call our main studio number at 817. 330. 6969 and someone will get back to you.
Registration for workshops can be found on our Mind Body Online site.
Abrazo de Verdad (Embrace the Truth) Panama Retreat
Featuring Rebecca Butler
The truth is we all have both dark and light qualities.
The truth is you need the dark to appreciate the light. The truth is you are worthy of unconditional love simply because you exist and you have a rich amount of unknown mystery right inside of you.
By the light of the full moon, which falls smack dab in the middle of this retreat, we will embrace the truth within. We will create the process and the framework to fall in love with life exactly the way it all is. Right here. Right now.
The retreat starts in the Old Town of Panama, in a gorgeous old hotel, complete with a guided gang tour, shedding light on what was once taboo and is now in a state of healing. And then we jet out to Bocas, to a location meticulously selected by The Travel Yogi that offers an incredible ambience perfect for twice daily yoga sessions lead by Rebecca and all the adventure or relaxation one could possibly fathom in between.
The yoga will be vigorous and powerful in the morning and slower, more meticulous, and soothing at night. It will always be strategically designed to help you access that intersection of truth and love within.
• 2 nights accommodations in Panama City hotel (arrival and pre-departure night)
• Guided city walking tour of Casco Antiguo – a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Welcome dinner in a Casco Antiguo restaurant
• Group flights from Panama City to Bocas del Toro
• Transfers to and from the Albrook airport
• 5 nights beach front yoga-lux accommodation
• Group catamaran sail and snorkel
• Guided nighttime beach walk to watch the turtles lay eggs or to watch the babies head out to sea (seasonal)
• Ocean front cabana living
• Two delicious meals a day
• Transportation to and from Panama City (PTY) airport (on arrival & departure days only)
Cost and Registration:
Starts at $2295
Register at https://thetravelyogi.com/adventures/panama/