This class is designed for the inversion and arm balance curious yogi. You will be mindfully lead to your edge and taught to work in that delicate space with curiosity and compassion. The room will be around the mid 80s. Ideal for intermediate to advanced yogis, but all levels will take away benefits.
This is a class for the practitioner that is new to yoga. It is a great introduction to the basics of the work and the fundamentals. You will learn the pose names, alignment of basic poses and what to expect in class. The environment is friendly. Questions are welcome. The class is 60 minutes and is offered in a room heated to around 80 degrees.
This is a class designed to help practitioners restore, renew and heal the body. Long holds in deep poses designed to help the body rejuvenate, regenerate and reinvigorate. Meditation and breath are also key elements of this class. It is completely non-heated. Expect to use many props. This class is suitable for all levels.
One word best describes this class: incandescent. You will be able to shed the day in this class that will be both gentle and robust. You will sweat a fair amount, flirt with your edge and land on a gentle pillow of kindness. This is the perfect way to end any stressful day. The room will be heated to around the mid 80s.
This is the quintessential way to start your day. In our copper encased building and spacious studio, you will be lead through a robust flow class that also includes a bit of meditation. Having possibly arrived still slightly sleepy, you will leave lit up and ready to joyfully undertake whatever your day promises. The room will be heated for this class to around 85 degrees.
Class Plans & Pricing
Amenities provided at no extra charge include mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, yogi toes (non slip mats), sweat towels, sand bags, fruit infused water, herbal tea (in winter months).
Single Class Drop InONE CLASS
- Just need a single? Find a class that works for you.
- Additional Single Class Drop In rate discounts available for college students, military, yoga teachers and school teachers. Valid with ID in person at any studio location prior to class.
- Non-transferable, expires in 3 months.
New Student Unlimited SpecialONE MONTH
- If you are new to the studio, enjoy your first month of unlimited yoga for half the regular monthly cost.
- First timers to studio only, non-refundable, non-transferable, does not auto-renew.
- Unlimited monthly yoga is the best value you can gift yourself, with an investment of less than $25 per week.
- Additional Monthly Unlimited plan discounts are available for those who qualify. Email us at [email protected] or visit us for more information.
- No contracts or minimums, cannot be paused or frozen, can be canceled at any time with 10 business days notice.