A 200 hour yoga teacher training Summer Intensive program by Rebecca Butler Yoga & The Sanctuary Yoga Room
At The Sanctuary Yoga Room, Rebecca Butler (E-RYT500) is passionate about, and quite skilled at, teaching yoga teachers. She is playful, knowledgable, down to earth and real. She brings a lightheartedness to her training that is borne from her deeply held belief that health, movement and breath are privileges in this spiritual journey of human life that we often take for granted. As such, she loves to share her knowledge of teaching yoga with new and seasoned teachers alike so that they may in turn continue to spread this lifetime practice of yoga. As a teacher in training, you will learn more about:
- Teaching Yoga How to teach a sound, safe, and exciting vinyasa flow class created by Rebecca Butler.
- Chakras How to understand the basics of chakras and employ them in your journey of wellness.
- Sequencing The basics of how to create sound classes for every level of student.
- The Business of Yoga An introduction to how to create a profitable and thriving business within the yoga industry that brings you joy.
- Anatomy, Alignment & Assisting The basics of the gross anatomical functions and into the energy of the pose.
- Voice How to move energy with your own voice and teach from a place of power and connection.
This training is a summer intensive. When completed, you will have a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance approved certificate so that you will be ready to begin teaching, should you choose.Because of the intensive format, this training is $3,000, with a $500 discount if tuition paid in full by June 1. There is a $250 application fee that is non refundable.
June 15, 2019
Land. Connect. Be.
This Is Where We Begin
~ Kristi S. ’16 This is you. This is your new tribe. Words will not suffice to describe the importance of this first day. This is ground zero. The beginning. And the connections you will make on this journey will last a lifetime. They start right here. Business focus: Connecting with others, creating a network of support Chakra focus: All Class Style focus: Flow Sequencing focus: Vinyasa Flow
June 17–21, 2019
Learn. Absorb. Embody.
Learn, Memorize and Get Familiar with Rebecca Butler Yoga Flow
July 8–12, 2019
Practice. Repeat. Practice.
Speak The Words Aloud. Essential. Direct. Teach.
July 22–26, 2019
Now Go Deeper
We Explore. The True Nature of Yoga Is Exploration.
July 29–August 2, 2019
Teach, Live, Be With Ease
Create A Yoga Career With Longevity by Understanding The Details
THE WRAP UP
August 3, 2019
Celebrate. Graduate. Yuh.
And We Wrap. Friendships Forged. Transformation Check.
Join us for the 200 hour teacher training Summer Intensive.
The Sanctuary Yoga Room
3425 West 7th Street
Fort Worth, Tx 76107
Follow us at #trulymysanctuary