By checking above you are indicating that you understand the following time commitments of the program:
• 13 days of in-person trainings in Fort Worth, TX
• 8-10 hours per week of homework, including daily practices and reading.
• 18 UZ practice sessions with family and friends (45-60 minutes each)
• 50 hours (at least) at clinical site
Note: Before the start of the program we will have a technology support call for those enrolled in the program.
By checking above you are indicating that you understand the following technology requirements to participate in this program:
• Access to computer/internet for online training platform connection
• Use of scanner to submit .pdf files of written homework
• Ability to digitally audio record and submit recorded audio homework as .mp3 or .m4a
• Out of town trainees – ability to video record and submit as .wmv or .mov for final certification