Get the rundown on what’s included in the program.
The cost of the training is $3,750, if paid in full. Monthly payment options will be available.
- All UZIT trainings with traveling guest teachers
- Support between trainings through phone conferences and meetings with mentors
- The UZIT course manual and other handouts and materials
- Placement and supervision in the clinical practicum hours at the facility which is to be determined
- A 3-month pass for classes at The Sanctuary Yoga Room
Additional expenses include:
- Required texts
- A Young Living Everyday Oils kit
- Insurance to fit Urban Zen requirements
- Basic CPR training
- Fees associated with clinical work (TB test, drug screening, background check; other fees may apply)
- Optional Restorative yoga prop package
- Technology needs (see below)
- Gaia Yoga Foundations Membership
- Access to computer/internet for online training platform connection
- Use of scanner to submit .pdf files of written homework
- Ability to digitally audio-record and submit recorded audio-recorded homework as an .MP3 or .M4A file. For out of town trainees, the ability to video-record and submit final a certification session as a .WMV or .MOV file.
- Out of town trainees – ability to video record and submit as .wmv or .mov for final certification
*A Technology Support call is scheduled before the start of the training to answer your questions about technological issues. A recording of the call will be available for those unable to attend the call.
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to Rebecca Butler at The Sanctuary Yoga Room. For more information regarding the cancellation policy please email [email protected]