About the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a 27-day yoga teacher training that includes:
- 22 days of intensives (group practices) and teacher training exercises
- 3-day Anatomy Course
- 2-day Business Course
It is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers, and yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves. The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training delivers a solid foundation in the art of teaching Forrest Yoga and is the first step to becoming a Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher.
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a comprehensive programme for aspiring or experienced teachers and yoga practitioners who want to work deeper within themselves.
Friday, May 4 – Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- Yoga as a healing path
- Using yoga to transform physical & emotional pain toward freedom & healing.
- Walking the path of your Spirit
- Understanding your own challenges, teaching from a place of truth.
- Teaching through discovery
- Practice teach with supervision and feedback
- Interactive class sequencing exercises
- Working with injuries & energy and modifying poses
- Therapeutic hands on assists
- Teaching private & all levels
Why This Training? POWERFUL, PRACTICAL, EFFECTIVE
- Learn to practice—and teach—in a way that builds vitality and healing
- Make quantum leaps in your personal yoga practice.
- Immerse yourself in Ceremony that nourishes your Spirit through music, dance and prayer.
- Become a powerful and passionate teacher
- Learn how to: Work with injuries and trauma, problem-solve, sequence safe & exhilarating classes, teach with authenticity.
- Develop, and discover, your own unique gifts as a teacher and human being.
- Experience the Beauty of Ancient Spiritual Technologies.
- Connect to the strong and supportive global community of Forrest Yoga.
- Leave equipped and ready to teach, with 200hrs of teaching contact time, 3 days of anatomy training, a 2 day business course and comprehensive manuals
Tuition and Registration
Tuition for this program is $1750.
To apply for this program, please complete this online application.
A deposit of $200 is required with your application. The deposit is non-refundable if you are accepted into the program, but will be applied to your tuition. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION AFTER ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAM
Please follow the following link to sign up:
Yes! I am ready to apply for the training.
Ana Forrest has been changing people’s lives for nearly 40 years. An internationally recognized pioneer in yoga and emotional healing, Ana created Forrest Yoga while working through her own healing from her life’s trauma and experience. With thousands of licensed practitioners around the world, Forrest Yoga is renowned as an intensely physical, internally focused practice that emphasizes how to carry a transformative experience off the mat and into daily life.
By teaching asana, breath and an awareness of the movement of energy through the body, Ana teaches yoga from an intuitive and highly developed understanding of the human body and psyche. With her meticulous guidance, Ana’s students cultivate an acute awareness of their own practice and life process, resulting in an exhilarating journey into self-discovery, cleansing and healing. For Ana, this is her intent. “In teaching Forrest Yoga, I am doing my part to mend the hoop of the people – to inspire people to clear through the stuff that hardens them and sickens their bodies so they can walk freely and lightly in a healing way, in a Beauty Way.”
Jose Calarco has had a long and wide-ranging association in the arts in Australia and around the World for the last twenty five years. In this time he has covered almost the entire spectrum of experience, from producer and administrator of large-scale events, to innovative artistic direction in the fields of dance, film, theatre, yoga and music. Jose’s strong management credentials have seen Descendance Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Dance Theatre grow into one of Australia’s leading international Cultural Exports. José’s ability to multi-task in marketing, box office, administration, sales, computers, performing musician, recording, writing and artistic direction was the foundation on which Descendance was built; the success of the company came with minimal financial Government support. Descendance has now realized its dreams and potential performing at the World’s premier festivals and events. Jose’s was at the forefront of the world music and dance evolution in the eighties and nineties in Australia as a producer, promoter and performer.
Jose has directed four successful performing dance companies in Australia, which include: Descendance, Ngaru Dancers, Flamenco Dreaming, and Antonio Vargas Flamenco Dance Theatre. Jose gained valuable administration experience managing three high profile arts companies in Sydney, Halftix (an internationally renowned discount arts box office), The Australian Elizabethan Theatre Trust (Australia’s initial funding source for the arts), and Ticketek (Australia’s premier box office). His five years as a Film Buyer & Programmer for Village/Roadshow helped broaden his general knowledge and skills across the arts.