Our teachers are well versed in their craft of teaching yoga. As such, we are proud to offer privates at our beloved space. We have a small private room available that is suitable for one on one sessions. We also have the studio to use for more semi-private situations.
Why would someone take a private? Here are a few reasons…
- Beginner – some beginners prefer to have one on one experience before venturing into a classroom. It’s a great way to become confident and familiar with the pose names, alignment, modifications and benefits.
- Injuries – sometimes students need specific attention to help learn modifications of poses due to past or current injuries. The private forum lends itself well to this process.
- Pose focus – Many students prefer to have a private to focus on a specific pose. For example, arm balances and handstands can often times be better taught in a one to one format.
Themed classes can be so fun. At TSYR, we love the creativity involved. Here are a few of the themes we’ve worked with in the past. But we are alway open to new ideas!
- Kids Yoga Parties
- Wedding Day Yoga for Bride/bridal party/special guests
- Wedding Day Yoga for Bridge and Groom
- Halloween themed classes
- New Years Eve themed classes
- Yoga for Runners
- Yoga for Teenage Girls
Rebecca Butler is currently undergoing a certification process to become a Holistic Life Coach via Alan Cohen, author of A Course in Miracles Made Easy.
A powerful Life Coach uplifts and supports her client on her process of creating the life of her dreams.
A Life Coaches role is to guide her client to the inner wisdom and guidance that already dwells within, thereby allowing the client to create meaningful and lasting, positive change in his/her life. This change can include, but is not limited to, personal circumstances, professional scenarios, physical health, mental states, emotional well-being, spiritual focus and more.
At The Sanctuary Yoga Room, we believe in the power of essential oils. Kila Rennaker has been using essential oils since way before they were “in”. At the studio, we use oils both in our professional environments and our home environments. We are advocates of them for replacing home cleaning products and over the counter medications. They are also wonderful for use as topical healing elements. We offer monthly FREE essential oil classes in our courtyard, led by Kila. They are the third Friday of every month from 1045-1115.
Kila has also done a training to become certified in AromaTouch. These sessions are heavenly.
Many corporations are learning that yoga is preventative. Having a great yoga program available to employees has been proven to keep stress levels low and morale high. As such, we have partnered with local corporations to create Corporate Wellness Programs.
Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- On-Site classes and privates: We can send a certified teacher to your place of business to teach classes.
- Special corporate rates: We can work with you to create a package that is unique for your business’s employees needs.
Rebecca Butler, studio owner, published author, certified yoga teacher at the E-RYT 500 hour level, mother and wife, on occasion will do inspirational speaking gigs. She believes that through yoga, we can manifest a life of maximum joy. When participating in conferences, her focus tends to be on our power to make choices in how we perceive our reality, how we show up and how we respond. We truly are the creators of our own experience. There is so much liberation to be gained in learning about our internal landscape and what motivates us to expand towards fear or expand towards love.